Find Your Best Path to Create Positive Impact with Social Enterprise
Let Me Guess... You:
- Want to do work that is more closely aligned with your personal values.
- Are passionate about a few (or a too many!) social/environmental causes, but...
- Aren't sure how to find the best social enterprise idea to pursue -- one that will be the best match for you.
- Have plenty of strong skills you want to make use of in your social enterprise, but...
- Aren't sure how to link your unique talents and experience with the causes you care about.
Let's Find the Best Social Enterprise Idea For You
One That Makes a BIG Impact, AND Is Authentically You.
Find Your Personal ‘North Star’ Vision for Change
You will leave the workshop with a clear understanding of the change you want to see in the world and your role in making it happen. You will craft your very own vision for change, or ‘North Star’, to guide your social enterprise work.
Explore Possible Social Enterprise Ideas
With your personal strengths and North Star in mind, you will go through idea brainstorming exercises to generate several possibilities for what shape your social enterprise could take. Then you'll use a simple framework to narrow them down to the few that are the best fit for you.
Identify the Best Path to Get to
Your North Star Vision for Change
You will leave with a clear direction on how to move forward finalizing the top social enterprise ideas you identify in the Idea Finder Workshop.
With a background that includes:
- Leading and volunteering in a variety of community impact projects (ranging in topics from financial literacy to sustainable/eco living)
- Managing multi-million dollar commercial accounts for an international bank (not necessarily a true authentic experience for me but a good challenge none-the-less)
- Participating in one of the world’s top business accelerator programs (an incredibly fun adventure)
- Studying under a Skoll Fellow who has been practicing social entrepreneurship for 20+ years (a truly inspiring and eye-opening experience)
- An addiction to continual learning and professional development (who doesn’t love learning?!)
You can be assured a unique and high-quality learning experience in BOOST Academy!